Thursday, July 22, 2010

What is THE best to get rid of ANCE and ACNE SCARS?

Please! i need to know. if you know please list the brand and where to buy. ( name of store)What is THE best to get rid of ANCE and ACNE SCARS?
First Q is how old are u and of course male or female and which nationality u have?


-The acne treatment depends on what kind of acne u have...we have many differen treatment for therm...


-First Step is avoid sun shine...u can use some protection cream which has the SPF over than 25%...then if u are a smoker have to decrease the numver of them....decrease the fat food u take....drink enough water (more than 2 lits a day)....wash ur face with no bacter soap(at least twice a day)...if u are a girl dont use bad brand of make up stuff and wash ur make up as soon as possible(even if u use removal cream ).....if u start any mild sport like areobic or even jogging it will make ur skin better....take good nutrition and vegetable....


-secound we have some locolize solution ...they are antibactrial like erythromycin 1% and ....u can use them once every 2 nights on ur acnes(avoid 2 cm around ur eyes and 2 cm around ur mouth including ur nasolabial lines)....


-third u can use systemic antibiotics like tetracyclin or doxi by the order of ur G.P or dermatologist....


-if non of them work or u have cystic acne with scar u have to use a drug calls Actane its full of Vit A , it has his own order and u just can have it by a dermatolog ...


-we have some other treatments like Microdermabration(its usefull for black spots),pilling(deep and superficial) for make the acne and the scar of them goes....


its better if u visit a dermatologist.


Good LuckWhat is THE best to get rid of ANCE and ACNE SCARS?
stop eating dairy! You eat lots right. Cheese, milk... how did I know? Dairy=Acne! My wife used Proactive for years with no effect... It's diet based you don't need a bandaid you want a solution..
Acne-see a dermatologist to determine what causes your acne and how you can adequately treat it. For the scars, use a microdermabrasion kit- but again, consult with the doctor.
don't pick at them! that's how the scars come. there is a concealer with medicines in it that help treat acne -i love it!(try the mall)
try shea or coco butter
Proactiv really does work. I've been using it for 5 years.





Proactiv-$39.95
I used Mary Kay products and I had horribly bad skin. I got into a face washing schedule I guess you can say and I dont even wash my face now and I rarely break out.





I used the face wash, toner, and combination to oily moisturizer.





They also have a dermibration kit that is AWESOME! If only my sister in law was here to talk about it...if it wasnt for her letting me use the products to see if they'd work on clearing my face I'd still have pimples all over my face.





Heres her link if you wanna try it.


http://www.marykay.com/tblaasch/default.鈥?/a>
try proactive it really does work
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment