Monday, July 26, 2010

I have scars and marks from pimples. And I don't know how to get rid of them. Does anyone knows how to get rid

I've used makeup to hide it. And I am african-american. And none of the foundation has yet to match my color. And I hate using make-up. It doesn't makes it better. PLEASE SOMEBODY HELPS ME. I'm using a product called *Ambi*. But i dont know how it works yet thoughI have scars and marks from pimples. And I don't know how to get rid of them. Does anyone knows how to get rid
What does a dermatologist say? I bet dermabrasion or a peel may be useful in ridding your face of the marks. See a MD for this though - I wouldn't recommend a spa.I have scars and marks from pimples. And I don't know how to get rid of them. Does anyone knows how to get rid
exfoliate once a week and use aloe Vera gel every night after you wash your face this should work for the marks idk about the scars
Go to a medical spa and get microdermabrasion or laser treatments, which both remove top layer of skin. Can help by making considerably less apparent. Also, lotions for scarring and strech marks might help. There is one with emu oil that works great its sold at wal mart.
I have this problem, except I'm light-skinned (as in white). I've recently started using Mederma 3-4 times a day on my worst scarred areas (I had cystic acne), but it takes about 3-6 months to see results, so.... I've tried Mederma before, but I usually always give up within two weeks, so I'm hoping it really does work. I have huge pockmarks that I'm trying to smooth out. However the only thing I do know of that works for real is this really expensive peel from the dermatologist. By the way, I hate using make-up too. I just use witch hazel to tone out some of the discoloration, and my definite advice that I can give, other than seeing a dermatologist for a peel, is to just learn to accept them as a part of you. This was really hard for me too, but it's the only thing that will definately work.
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy with great results. More such solutions at


http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment