Monday, July 26, 2010

How do i get rid of acne scars and acne?!?

1st of all try not to pick at them... cuz once u get a scar it takes a while for it to go away.





i used to have really bad skin.. so i started using pro active... it works great.. the only problem is u have to be consistent with it, if u stop using it, u'll skin will eventually go back to the way it was.





also...i'm currently using this thing called scar zone... its amazing.. it got rid of acne scars ive had from years ago..and it also prevents u from getting new pimples as well. its awesome. i really recommend u try it.





http://shop.ccaindustries.com/mivascript鈥?/a>How do i get rid of acne scars and acne?!?
proactive


=]





learn to luv it.





best of luck.my wishes to ya!How do i get rid of acne scars and acne?!?
I used Proactiv for a long time and it worked pretty well to clear up my skin, but it didn't really help the scars. Now I use it in conjunction with Retin A, a cream my doctor prescribed. It encourages your skin to heal and helps scars fade. I hear Accutane works well but its pretty strong, so Retin A might be a good alternative, although its not a permanent solution like Accutane is.
For the scars, I recommend keeping them away from the sun. Sun + scars = darker scars for longer. Plus, staying out of the sun will keep you from looking like a prune when you're older and all that...





For the acne, have you tried something with salicylic acid? It's cheaper than trying a prescription drug like Accutane, and it certainly can help keep pimples at bay.
apple cider vinegear helps me alot
The best way is to eat healthy - cut down on junk food and eat lots of fruits and vegetables and water. As for the the scars, using a face scrub or masks can help, as well as getting some sun. It just takes time.
one thing i have used is accutane. it is VERY VERY strong but it did work. you have to go through your doctor to get it. also to help overnight i have used toothpaste or over the counter ance masks and treatments. good luck!
Go to a dermatologist. Honestly- best thing I ever did. They will help you get the best skin you can have. I started out with a system of pills and creams, which didn't help me. Then I was put on Accutane. Accutane is way serious and some people have difficulties while on it. I have perfect skin now because of it.





Once you no longer get acne, they will help you get rid of scars.





Good luck!
Acnefree makes a scar repair kit. I've used it three times so far and am allready seeing results. For more serious scarring, mederma would probably work better.

No comments:

Post a Comment