Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of spot scars?

Has anyone found a product that gets rid of these?I have little pink spot scars and I wish to get rid of them,have heard about Dermalogica and No7 doing products for this and also bio oil has anyone tried any of these?How to get rid of spot scars?
yes bio oil is definitley the best!


my friend used it on her terrible acne scars and now you cant notice that hse used to have about 100 great big spot scares on her face!How to get rid of spot scars?
Vitamin E


Mederma
I've head that bio oil is good but my family use Oxy on the spot. Apparently this helps to remove spot marks. I haven't tried because i believe in letting spots and marks to go naturally or use natural/herbal ingredients.
you need a really gentle exfoliator and bio-oil, use both daily.
I would recommend what I keep using to make my spot scars invisible, its zenmed's scars and hyperpigmentation treatment kit. I'm very satisfied with its effectiveness and quick time it takes in making scars (no matter how dark they are) invisible in a short period.
I've tried bio-oil and find it quite good but you have to use it alot.


Also good are Vitamin E (capsules which you open and apply to skin or 100% oil) and cocoa butter.
I use papaya kojic and licorice base soap and cream which are


available on line. Maybe it will work on you too.


Try searching it through Google 'shopaholic's bargains'


These work wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment