Saturday, July 24, 2010

Do you have any scars from piercings?

I have a scar on the back of my neck from my nape piercing, a scar on my bellybutton from a rejected bellybutton piercing. And a scar on my left eyebrow from a rejected eyebrow piercing





how about you?Do you have any scars from piercings?
yes, i have scars from multiple labret piercings that i no longer wear, a conch, rook, nostril, and 38-ring corsets as well as hundreds of play piercings.Do you have any scars from piercings?
lol the corsets were so much fun!!





total, i've had 56 piercings in which jewelry was actually inserted... i only wear about 11 currently. Report Abuse

i have a few on my belly button (i tried to pierce the sides not advisable) i have tow on my eybrow from taking them out and some on my cartilage. i also thought it would be cool to pierce my arm when i was 14 and have rejection scars from that. of course you are going to have scars from piercings tho.
a few on my ears. when i started stretching my lobes a few got to close together so i took them out before they ripped. and i have a few from some micro-dermals that rejected and have yet to be replaced.
Yes I have a little scar on my nostril because my piercing fromed a little keloid...I had to take it off...it sucks =/





Now I prefer to have tattoos instead of piercings, less complications...
My friend has a scar from her nose-ring piercing. Although my other friend's ears used to be pierced, but she didn't get a scar from that.
No I never did having any piercings but my ears...I hope to get a nose piercing one day! Feel free to ask for advice anytime and anyone! Contact me at SMARTONESADVICE@rocketmail.com
scar from having to let my bellybutton close up
Ya, on my arm and eyebrow. They're a nice little reminder of being young, lol.
Yep. I have a scar from my belly button ring. It tore...
yeah i have scars on my ear
ya it COOL due

No comments:

Post a Comment