Monday, July 26, 2010

Do girls care about medium sized facial scars?

Hello,


I have a fairly large facial scar on me right cheek, it goes from the side of my nostril to my ear. and also from my right nostril to my chin. its very noticeable and i have always been self conscious about it. (even though i have learned to hide it very well that i am terrified) i cannot seem to just go up to a girl and talk to her without almost freaking out about her staring at my scar and not actually caring about me? Would a girl really care after about 10 seconds of 1st impression?Do girls care about medium sized facial scars?
I had a boyfriend that had a scar on his face and I actually found it kind of attractive, I thought it made him look tough. Don't worry about it too much, if a girl can't look past that, then she's not worth your time anywayDo girls care about medium sized facial scars?
It depends on what type of girl she is. If shes stubborn, then she'll stare at it and care. Real relationships start from the inside. The personality is more than the looks. A good girl wouldn't care about the scar, she would care about what you are inside. You could be the hottest boy, but still never get a girlfriend because you are so stubborn, greedy, racist, etc. Don't worry about the scar, girls wont either.
well if it was a first impression and due to the shallow nature of this question I have to say it would depend how good looking you are


if you were still good looking enough the scar wouldn't bother me, actually I would probably find it quite interesting
You'd be surprised how many girls like the beaten up look. But conventionally, you may have a little trouble. It's better you aim to befriend a girl and show her your personality before she thinks of your looks as all there is to you - that is, if you really feel that your scar will hamper you.





If your self consciousness gets the better than you, then maybe you should have a look on websites designed to help you with scarring. It's an easy google search if you're looking for natural help with scarring, particularly use of cocoa butter and essential oils, though there are unconventional means like teas and herbal facials, but I don't really believe those work. Have you seen those adverts for Bio Oil on tv? Maybe you should give that a shot?





Regardless of anything you choose, no matter how old your scar is treat that skin and the skin around it quite delicately to prevent aggravation of any kind. Do whatever else you want to your face, but use some kind of gentle face wipe if you're ever cleaning the scar. That way it can't worsen in any way.





If worst comes to worst and you really feel like your scar is ruining things for you, you may have to consider surgery. But that must always be considered the very last resort!





Good luck, and always remember some very ugly, awful men end up with loving wives, so nothing is impossible :P

No comments:

Post a Comment