Saturday, July 24, 2010

To the bi-polour sufferers. do you put scars on your arms? whether it is by knife or scratching?

I have this disease and I do not have much room left on my right and left arms to put anymore marks or scars, It is a habbit, and they are on my legs too. Do you have this problem? and do people think you take drugs becasue of the scars?To the bi-polour sufferers. do you put scars on your arms? whether it is by knife or scratching?
I'm bipolar and a mostly former cutter. They are two different things, but some people deal with both. My arms are pretty scarred, as is most my body, but I've gotten better at controlling the impulses. However, the desire is still very much there. I just don't want people asking questions or making assumptions.To the bi-polour sufferers. do you put scars on your arms? whether it is by knife or scratching?
i used to, when i was in my down stage id cut myself and carve things into my arms and leg, usually about what ever put me down that far to do something like that. It helped me feel out what was in my head making me feel that way, it gave em the ability to address the problem because i could see it. Because of it I used to get a lot of looks and brought into the office at school for random checks of person and locker space for drug paraphernalia. It is really sad that people get looked down on because of their problems. Go to a Psychologist they will help you and give you uppers so you don't get so down to the point of cutting. Get a pet too they help keep your mood up so you don't flip as much, i got prescribed a dog :) Her name is Bubbles :)
Nope, Im bi-polar not a cutter.
He will heal the scars, inside and out!
i am bi polar but i am not a cutter,two differant things
no, i don't. but they are two separate diorders, that can often effect one person and not others.
Bipolar and a person who cuts are to different types of problems- people whom have Bipolar do not necessarily cut and people who cut do not necessarily have bipolar-


People who cut have some kind of a problem that they are usually trying to release so by the cut and seeing the blood flowing , the pain and the flow of the blood helps them to release the pain they are going through at the moment

No comments:

Post a Comment