Monday, July 26, 2010

How to get rid of acne scars?

i don not have acne anymore but i have scars all over my face. i need a home remedie or something that is not too expensive. Please Help!!!!How to get rid of acne scars?
Rub raw garlic on the affected skin several times a day, it will help to remove the scars





for more skin acne treatment click here





http://www.indiastudychannel.com/resourc鈥?/a>How to get rid of acne scars?
I would wait until you are able to afford a more expensive treatment to actually take care of it. My friend had major acne scars and waited until she was 26 before being able to afford microdermabrasion at the dermatoligist. I know they sell at home kits but they probably don't work nearly as well and I doubt they are really worth the money. Her face looks soooooo good now and it took maybe 3 months worth of treatments and healing for it to go from pitted scars to smooth. JC Penney and Macys also sell a makeup which covers/fills in acne scars or other facial blemishes so if it bothers you then you could just use makeup like that. I wouldn't be ashamed of your scars, probably 25% of the population has them.
There is really no home remedy for scars. There is the over the counter scar remover that you can buy at the drug store...like Mederma I think...but I do not think that works very well. Chemical peels or laser are your best options. There is a laser clinic in my area of NC that charges only $50 for acne related laser treatments. There are some at home chemical peels (usually used for wrinkles) but they don't even work for wrinkles really (trust me, I've tried 'em...:)...), so I don't think they would work for your scars. Check into the laser clinics in your area. Good luck!
First: Wash Face Daily If you want to dispose of acne, wash your face daily. Don't forget making ample use of antibacterial soap. This will clear up skin of pimples and whiteheads.


More at: http://acneezine.blogspot.com/2009/02/ge鈥?/a>
Cocoa butter. Not the creamy lotion kind, or it won't work - get 100% PURE cocoa butter. You can find it at Duane Reade or any other drugstore, and it's 1$ for a small stick - which is all you need. Apply it twice a day and really rub it in. In a few months, all your scars will be GONE.





Trust me, I had mosquito bite scars all over my arms %26amp; legs and this worked amazingly.
Mix powdered orange peels and curd into a thick paste and apply on the face except eyes. Allow the paste to dry and wash thoroughly with cold water.
Vitamin E prevents acne or pimple scarring and can also be used to fade old scars. Use cucumber or other fruit and vegetable packs to cure pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment