Monday, July 26, 2010

Is the Colorado Laser clinic (removal of scars) like a pit from acne expensive?

How expensive is each treatment? Say they used ';erbium'; laser?Is the Colorado Laser clinic (removal of scars) like a pit from acne expensive?
I acne problems beginning when I was 15. I had acne on my cheeks that was embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Murad, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with dismal results. I ended up visitng a dermatologist in Arkansas. After 5 months nearly all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try finding a local Colorado dermatologist that can help. http://www.homeacnecare.com/Colorado-Dermatologists.htmlIs the Colorado Laser clinic (removal of scars) like a pit from acne expensive?
It completely depends on the severity and the area you're treating


typical prices vary on those things. if its a small area


a couple of hundred, whole face can be thousands


and you may need repeated treatments.


C02 Lasers are used for the most stubborn scars


burning off the top layer of skin, allowing a fresh layer to grow


a usual one time only treatment. BUT beware of the sun


SPF must be worn for the rest of your life pretty much


to reduce risk of hyperpigmentation


fractionated lasers don't wound the skin and work from the inside


out the downtime is less and you'll need repeated visits


if you're scars don't react as well and you're looking at a


usual 50%-60% improvement.


Anywho all in all, depends on the type of treatment you


get and the size. WHOLE FACE- Thousands


SPOT TREATMENT- Hundreds

No comments:

Post a Comment