Monday, July 26, 2010

How do I lighten scars?

I have my cousins coming in a couple weeks and I have some acne scars on my face that I need help getting rid of. They're like black marks. Anyone know how to lighten them?





Also, I was trying to get a blackhead out and it turns out it was kinda deep and I kinda used my nails to get it out. Now that spot is red (and the blackhead is still there %26gt;=/, anyone know how to get rid of the redness atleast?How do I lighten scars?
its red because the skin has been irritated. try cooling it with a spoon thats been in the fridge for a few hours. do this three to four times a day.





as ur guy (based on the pic) i should imagine you dont wanna wear makeup, but you could try a tinted moisturiser just to even out your skin tone.





scars fade and lighten overtime, although you can use cocoa butter to speed up the process. just dont apply too much as you dont want your skin to be greasy.





Hope this helps :)How do I lighten scars?
For Scars:





http://www.nextag.com/scar-serum/search-鈥?/a>





Go to this website, they have some natural scar serum that might be helpful.





As for the redness take an icepack to it. Never try to pop or scratch at blackheads or zits. It only makes it worse.





A good way to get rid of blackheads is to use Clean %26amp; Clear astringent. You just have to wipe it across the affected area once with a cotton ball each morning and night. And wait for it to dry.





Hope this helps! :]
germoline is good for stoping swelling of spot and can also help with the scars as its a antiseptic cream





ive herd savalon is also a really good antiseptoc cream :)





u can get these at almost any local store and they should definatly have some in the chemists x
the redness will go down with time. it will defo have gone by 2 weeks time. as for the scars, i cant help there

No comments:

Post a Comment