Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to heal piercing scars?

I've had my nose piercing for about 4 months now, and it healed well. The only problem is that there is a purplish-coloured scar surrounding the piercing. This has been there for a while. I think it's because I got my nose pierced with a gun. And at the time, I didn't know it was bad to get it done with a gun. So, does anyone know any good products or any home remedies to heal piercing scars? I'm keeping the piercing, but I just want to remove the scar.





Thanks in advance!How to heal piercing scars?
Hot, wet, pure chammomile teabag soaks. Once a day. A vitamin E oil, no creams or lotions, it'll get clogged up.


Make sure the jewellery fits well, and isn't too long or flappy.





And be patient :)How to heal piercing scars?
Yea, that totes sucks! Try this cream called Mederma heres a link directly to it:


http://www.cvs.com/CVSApp/catalog/shop_p鈥?/a>
Try ';Viccs Vaporub'; it helped my lip piercing.

No comments:

Post a Comment