Thursday, July 22, 2010

How to finish my face acne scars and make it plain?

i also need to remove unwanted hairs from my cheaks.


what kind of therapy is best of my face.


my age is 23.


my face is oily.


acne scars looks unbelieveable on my face.


my face beauty is finishing.How to finish my face acne scars and make it plain?
get a microdermabrasion reatment and a peel after see your local estheticianHow to finish my face acne scars and make it plain?
Get Chemical Peeling first but be sure it's from a trusted Dermatologist. Then follow it up with regular mechanical peel (eg. Diamond peel) every 2 weeks. Use facial wash, toner and moisturizer that are for oily skin. You can hide your scars temporarily with a good foundation that matches your skin tone and a concealer of lighter tone. Hairs on your cheeks can be removed with Laser Hair Therapy.
You can get the scars lazered by a professional! You can also get the hairs permanently removed or waxed! Good luck x x x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment