Saturday, July 24, 2010

I have acne and acne scars any home remedies 2suggest i think its cystic acne?

It probably is if you think it is. I used to have the most horrible acne ever! Since I was 12 and It was a huge blow to my self esteem. It left scars and NOTHING would heal it. Sound familiar? You've probably tried everything too? Proactive, prescribed pills, prescribed creams, everything from acid to toothpaste!? The only thing that made my face look absolutely beautiful was accutane. It's pretty harsh but you know what? I dealt with acne that hurt horribly, the oozing, and the bleeding... the scars... and accutane is something that makes me want to cry with joy because it has changed my life. AND it clears you up in a few months. I've been off it now for almost 6 months and my face is still amazing. 90% chance it won't come back again. TRY IT! It's expensive but it's worth it.





After you're done, get a few micrdermabrasion peels and it reduces your scars emmensley. Good luck and have faith. It will change your life.I have acne and acne scars any home remedies 2suggest i think its cystic acne?
Aspirin paste on the bump.I have acne and acne scars any home remedies 2suggest i think its cystic acne?
I heard of this and its supposed to work, push down the pimples you know put pressure on them for about 2 min, do this three times a day. try it you never know.
Asprin paste..I also heard toothpaste.. try that.. :D Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment