Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I remove my acne scars very fast?

I have so many pimple scars on my cheeks (both sides) and i have to remove it as sonn as possible coz it really sucks!!! i hate looking at the mirror..Please help me find solution for this, i just want creams, gel or toner that could work fast, NO to LAser pls....And a product that would really work for 3 to 4 weeks...thanksHow can I remove my acne scars very fast?
Hello, Amanda, honestly, it is impossible acne scars to be removed very fast at all. If I tell you some tonics, creams, especially those over-advertised I should be lying you. See, the laser procedure, which guarantee you at about fully erasing of your acne scars is called Dermabrasio and is invasive operation. I would not recommend it to you. Unfortunately, I can tell you from personal experience that THE MOST DIFFICULT FOR REMOVING ARE ACNE SCARS, they are pitted, and very tough for removing. I will brief you what you can do:


-Dermabrasio ( plastic surgery operation, not recopmmended)


- Multiple glicolic acid's peelings ( could be of help)


- Phenol peeling ( a little toxic, but really deep, not recommend you)


-Green Peel ( a marvellous solution for any kind of csars, blemishes, especially from acne, 100% herbal, proven in most than 45 countries)


- A sylicone based gels, such as Zeraderm scar gel ultra ( very good wqorking on keloid and hyperthrophic scars, but is not so proven under acne scars)


- Mederma( too advertised, not working, not recommend you)





In brief dear, I strongly recommend you to try Green Peel for acne scars and as cream and wash gel the best as per me are La Roche Posay ';Effaclar';.


Hope that is of help.


Have a great day!How can I remove my acne scars very fast?
get some spackle and a putty knife, just tell people that is how you roll.
Go out and get yourself a BIG bottle of confidence lotion. Acne scars can be a tough thing to deal with, but always remember that you are only as beautiful as you think you are :-) Good luck! Ciao!


-C
Go down to Home Depot and get yourself a belt sander. Get a heavy grit paper if it's really bad.
i would say that, regardless of all the creams that claim quick recovery of skin, the rate of skin recovery really depends on individual.





I would advise you to have adequate sleep and have a balanced diet. Keep your skin clean and avoid harsh sunlight.


Also I heard that by massaging moisturiser onto your scar might help. However please use mild one, those that doesn't block your comedoms.





Well no harm trying. Good luck
there aren't any
That all sounds like good advice for someone else, but something you might try for a while is to cut back on the creams, lotions, and make-ups and to dry your face after getting out of the shower. It most likely won't go away in one day, but after a month you might be suprized how good you look.

No comments:

Post a Comment