Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of scars?

I have a ton of mosquito bite scars all over my legs, now that it's shorts season I reaaally need to get rid of them, are there any special oils or moisturizers that will get rid of them fast, say 2 months?How to get rid of scars?
You can't get rid of a scar. You can maybe minimize the appearance with some cocoa butter or Mederma. But they will never go away. Here's a tip, don't scratch your bites until you bleed and scab.How to get rid of scars?
i think it may be too late.. maybe cocoa butter?


hmm well fyi for this summer, dont itch your mosquito bites, get an anti itch cream or powder.


and if you do itch them that they bleed, put neosporin on it, and then a bandaid on top. trust me, it works. =]
there are usually some cream to rub on them in the medicine section of any drugstore, or, say, Wal-Mart. it makes pretty much any scar go away in a week or so.
Not sure if they sell it where you are but try Bio Oil. I get really bad scars from insect bites especially mosquito's and it has faded them. I've also used it on stretch marks and it faded them too! When I know I am going to a hot country I put stronger sun tan lotion on the scars so they don't darken.
Go to a health food store, get some Vitamin E, Coco Butter, and Shea butter. Melt them all together, let it harden, then melt some in ur hand and rub them on your scars. that's the best i've seen. you could even apply some pure Aloe Vera Juice on afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment