Monday, July 26, 2010

What will my bf think of my acne scars?

Well i have this little problem..





Me and my boyfriend are going to do it ( Not our first time )





But i have some acne scars and couple of spots on my shoulders and my back.





Since im going to get undressed fully i was wondering what do you think my bf will think...





I heard boys don't like that sort of thing..





Im kind of really scared about it.. = (





Maybe i could put some tanning stuff on so he wont be able to see them ?





Please Help Fokes ?What will my bf think of my acne scars?
cocco butter?


hes not goina care, your goina be NAKED!!!


hes more focused on thatWhat will my bf think of my acne scars?
If he cares that much of acne scars then he obviously isnt worth it.





Don't worry, if its not your first time then he probably didnt notice

No comments:

Post a Comment