Monday, July 26, 2010

I have some old scars that are getting whiter against my skin, what will help fade them?

I have a number of old scars on my arms, hands and legs. They are whiter and stand out more as I get older. I would like to make them fade some. Do OTC like scar solution work? What are other alternatives?I have some old scars that are getting whiter against my skin, what will help fade them?
Mary Kay has a new product out that is supposed to fade scars and freckles and even out skin. It worked on my mom's scar on her face which was darker. It looked like she smeered self-tanner on it, or her foundation was not even. It took aobut 1 1/2 months to go away, but it worked.I have some old scars that are getting whiter against my skin, what will help fade them?
Use vitamin e, it will heal your skin and make your scars dissappear. Us drugies use it all da time for our suicidal and floossy scars. Picked it up at treatment.
Vitamin E oil or cream can be applied to the skin in the affected areas, every day .The cream should be applied overnight. Aloe Vera gel and fresh lemon juice can be applied to the scars, so that they fade quickly. You can find more cheap and natural remedies for stretch marks or scars at the link below.
Sometimes vitiligo starts out where there is scarring...its a skin disorder that causes loss of pigmentation and there is really no cure if that is the case, just treatment. Might see a dermatologist to help rule that out.
you cold try taking some multi-vitamins ( to work on this from the inside out) and using lotion with vitamin E. i rubbed some aloe vera juice on some of my scars for sevrel weeks ( almost three) and they faded quiet a bit.
Vitim E cream. or a cream for stretch marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment