Saturday, July 24, 2010

Is it really possible to remove scars on our face? How?

How and what products can we use to at least remove scars on our face? should I go to the dermatologist and do some acne treatment whatever those terms is? My scar is there because of scratching my pimples way back before when I was still a stupid jerk! So now my face has some large craters that look like a moon to me but during daytime! :(Is it really possible to remove scars on our face? How?
yes.. all is possible today! you have certain creams that work like a sort of bleach for skin...this is best if you have skin blotches, or marks of different color...


but usually the absolute best solution (if you have some extra cash) is to go to a dermatologist and see if he recommends surgery. Today, this surgery isn't so bad, often done with laser. i think you go a couple of times until your skin becomes absolutely smooth. but before anything, do consult a dermatologist, they'll advise you according to your skin type, color, sensitivity, costs, and god knows what else...
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment