Thursday, July 22, 2010

How can I make my Scars less visible or gone??

I have a lot of scars from soccer on my arms and legs. my graduation is coming up and i have to wear a dress. what is the best product to have my scars be less visible or get rid of them?How can I make my Scars less visible or gone??
aloe vera works great , i use it on my fiance's stitches scar all the time .How can I make my Scars less visible or gone??
mederma
Oh, when I was 11 I wasx bitten by my dog..


The scars have taken a while to heal, but ScarFade and Mederma seem to work well.





I'd say Mederma is probably the best way to go.. But make sure you apply it everyday and not JUST before your graduation as it makes your scars SLIGHTLY redder.
Apply Unrefined Shea Butter at least twice a day.
the cheaps thing you can do is rub vitamin E on the scar everyday ,but if it a big scar,I would suggest you get it laser.(it doesn't hurt and its one time removal)
Ask your doctor or dermatologist =]
apply vitamine E cream


/

No comments:

Post a Comment