Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm a guy. How do i get rid of my pimple scars on my face.?

is there any home remedies?I'm a guy. How do i get rid of my pimple scars on my face.?
In addition to avoiding the sun or using a good sunscreen. Massaging the area it gets the blood flowing and helps the circulation for healing. Also, Vitamin E gel tablets are a miracle worker. I used it on stretch marks and a six inch scar on my arm and it was amazing how well it worked. You can get them at your local pharmacy. Just break it open and apply to the area 2-3 times a day. Result depend on how long you've had the scarring. The scar should start to fade in color and texture. Again, the result aren't immediate but they will happen so don't get discouraged. In the meantime you can use eye drops for redness, it works just like it takes the red out of your eyes.





Good Luck,I'm a guy. How do i get rid of my pimple scars on my face.?
use a sunscreen.. sunlight can darken scars.. and exfoliate. Time works the best.
Lime juice, tomato slices, home made packs can be used for treating acne. You can find more cheap, effective and natural home remedies for pimples at


http://www.wellnesstalk.org/acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment