Monday, July 26, 2010

Is there a way i can get rid of my scars?

My girlfriend who used to be emo and when she was sad or depressed she had cut herself... she has a really big scar on her arm its been there for about 9 months.... and she doesnt know how to get rid of it? Is there any way to get rid of it? Please. she has been asking her dad but he doesnt know. A friend had told me Coco Butter works but her scar has been there for a decently long amount of time. Please help. :(Is there a way i can get rid of my scars?
Cocoa butter is probably the best. Of course if the scar is that big it will probably always be there but cocoa butter will help it to fade after a period of time.Is there a way i can get rid of my scars?
omg





okay


Mederma





i was in a car accident and i have scars on my face and i used that at the beginning to flatten them





it wont take it away 100% but it takes away the redness and flattens them


it will cost you $30





only laser scar removal surgery will


thats what i get every 6 weeks ha ha





and maybe your girl friend needs to go in a hospital if it gets worse
Lime juice with honey and sugar help alot

No comments:

Post a Comment