Monday, July 26, 2010

How can i get rid of acne scars? i have been using bio oil and i think it is really good?

i have been using bio oil but it is making my skin kind of greasy? is there anything else that wold be even more effective and that wont make my skin really greasyHow can i get rid of acne scars? i have been using bio oil and i think it is really good?
I would recommend using Timewise Microdermabrasion Set


http://www.marykay.com/jessbell/skincare鈥?/a>


and


Timewise Even Complexion Essence


http://www.marykay.com/jessbell/skincare鈥?/a>





The microdermabrasion is amazing. It made my skin so smooth and normally it would cost anywhere from $60-$600 for one treatment in the salon. I got about 30 applications out of one set. I used that with the Even Complexion Essence, which helped even out my skin tone. My skin has never looked better. I recommend it to my clients that sit in my chair when I am doing their makeup.How can i get rid of acne scars? i have been using bio oil and i think it is really good?
Time is the only thing that truely fades them. I have the same problem. So if you find out an answer let me know. Good luck!
Medical microdermabrasion would help. If you've got the cash then laser resurfacing would definitely work. I had Erbium laser resurfacing 6 months ago for some very deep acne pits and they've raised up by 60%. I'm about to have another treatment in December. The Erbium is quite a severe form of laser (you look like Freddie Krueger for a week or so), but there's less aggressive laser treatments for acne you can try. I would recommend going to a dermatologist and/or cosmetic surgeon rather than a beauty salon. Good luck. Living with the scars isn't easy, I know.
i think bio oil is the best solution - maybe try just using it at night?
Microdermabrasion. See a professional. it's expensive but it saves time and money in the long run. if you really can't afford a professional service, at-home microdermabrasion kits may work also (but they are not as effective).
use fade cream by palmers
Do a search for 'Medik8' products. I use 'Red Alert' for Rosacea and it keeps it under control. I'm sure there will be something for acne scars. The 'Red Alert' may even be the most effective for your problem.
slice those pepperonis off with a razorblade
cocoa butter or try scar repair products
Sorry to burst your bubble, but you CANNOT get rid of scars by applying oil. There are some other over the counter medication for scars, but I don't recommend any of them. Talk to a dermetologist. They have a varitey treatments avalible.





There is more information on these types of treatments at: http://www.theknowguide.com/acne-14.html

No comments:

Post a Comment