Monday, July 26, 2010

What can i used to treat my acne scars with at hoome?

ii dont have liime %26amp;/or lemoon juiice. buutt i have vinnager. i heard that works? but i really need to get rid of this acne %26amp;nd i only have three dollars; lol. %26amp;nd i dont want to do any surgery;__ buut ii really need help so pleasee?:DWhat can i used to treat my acne scars with at hoome?
ammmmber*!, I started having really bad acne problems starting when I was 18. I had acne on my shoulders that was really embarrasing. I tried Proactiv, Zyporex, and even the Asso Gold Cleaning Bar with limited results. I wound up visitng a local dermatologist. After 3 months almost all of my acne cleared up. I recommed you try differnent products until you find one that works for your body type. http://www.americaschoicetoday.com/Acne.html

No comments:

Post a Comment