Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can i remove pimple scars/holes?

I have one on my nose and its been there for about 3 months and it wont close, i know its an opened pore but it wont close up..what can i do? Im 15 btw..and i used to have such nice skin before i got pimples :(How can i remove pimple scars/holes?
Cut a piece of lemon and move it around ur face. It'll burn, but it'll fix everything for you. If you dont believe me, look it up.How can i remove pimple scars/holes?
I know I';m old, but, honestly.. good ole soap and water,a nd open air.... I swear.. and you have to have patience
Long time ago i used to have pimples on my cheeks and chin. Yea I would pick at them and they turned into dark scars. Over time the little scars go away and its not so noticable. Now I don't even have a single pimple and all the pimple scars are gone.
I would stab it with a toothpick. But that's just me.
With regular exfoliation then scar should fade over time. For smaller pores rinse face with cold water and then use witch hazel to make pores smaller.


hope this helped. points?
Lemon opens up skin pores,so i suggest you use it and after apply what we call bio oil,it is good for removing scares,streach marks and uneven toned skin.Go to bio oil.co.za and check for it.
dermo skin scrap
Throw some peanut butter in there and add some lemon or lime. Should clear that thing right up.





Good Luck
To remove scars overall I use Mederma. I think that you have to apply it like every other day it works but, it is takes a pretty long time for the scar to be completely gone.
they say rosehip oil is good for scars





otherwise, go to a dermatologist

No comments:

Post a Comment