Monday, July 26, 2010

Can you tell me about your most precious scars?

Mine, i have a long thin scar on my right arm I got from sleeping on a box spring for a bed cuz my family was sooo poor that one of the springs was out %26amp; I was laying on it %26amp; I turned %26amp; it scratced me, %26amp; everyone askes me if that is an old war wound, %26amp; I tell them that some Iraqi cut me with a bayonet, %26amp; I get a lot of OOHS %26amp; AHHS but then come back to reality %26amp; tell them the true story...:D What is your best scar???Can you tell me about your most precious scars?
I have 2 scars that I'm actually quite proud of.


#1 I have a scar down the middle of my chest from open -heart surgery that I had when I was only 2 1/2 years old. Every day when I see that scar, I remember just how lucky I am to be here and that life is indeed precious.


#2 I have the scar from my C-section. I was in labor for 38 hours w/my son when things all of a sudden took a turn for the worst and they had to take him out ASAP. I was terrified at the time. Now, when I see that scar, I think of my beautiful son and the great blessings that he has given to me in the 3 years he has been on this earth.


I don't mind either scar. They are both great reminders of the important things in life :0)Can you tell me about your most precious scars?
I have a scar just below my hairline. I banged my head on a sewer grate, it cracked my skull, and I ain't been right since. I blame it for this horrible mess inside my head.
one small ..at the right forehead near hairline...i got it whne my bro and i wre fighting for a remote control when i was 12., he threw it to my head...ows...
I have a long thin scar on my left arm I got from the plaster cast i had to have because i fell off of a chair and broke my arm, cuz my family was sooo poor that one of the legs of the chair was broken. Why is it precious? Here is the reason:





First cast that was made wasn't done correctly and my bones joined in a crooked form. Doctors told my parents that I would have to live with that. My mom snatched the cricket bat my younger brother took with him to the hospital and told the doctor, ';Fix my son's arm or else...';. Hospital staff had a hard time keeping my mom calm. I guess, doctors realized he important I was to my mom and they did the needful to re-align the broken bone.
I have a scar from a C-section.


Its not that noticeable now but its the one scar I have that I don't mind.
I guess the one my wife gave me on my right on arm when we got into a fight... or agurment... It tells me that no matter how much crap we been through.. that in the end God keeps us together.. And that true loves never fails...





she basically tug her nails into my skin and it let a scar to this day...
It was my first day of school (I was 4) and Dad came in and took the safety rail off the bunk bed (I slept on the top bed) and carried me out to the kitchen. I ran back to bed, leant down to get the safety rail to put back on the bed, and it was so heavy I toppled forward, cracked my head open on the chest-of-drawers and went ';splat!'; on the floor. I remember being rushed to hospital and blood and screaming because they wanted to sew me up in the emergency room!


I had 5 butterfly stitches. The scar is on my forehead near my hair line now. It's still quite obvious... but I'm pretty proud of it.


I never did grow to like school!





Another scar I am proud of is one I got when I was in hospital with dehydration. The nurse tried to put a drip in and tore my skin with the needle. The scar is about a centimetre across on my right wrist. It was pretty scary at the time though. My skin tore like paper.





Ooh and another scar is on my butt cheek where they cut a mole out. They had to cut 2 inches deep and 2 inches wide and it hurt even with anaesthetic. It's pretty impressive!!
My most precious scar is my battle scar, the one I received from having cancerous cells cut out of my breast. I won the battle and am now cancer free.
i have stretch marks on my tummy, from being pregnant, i call them my motherhood scars, im not embarressed im still sexy, also i have one right above my eye which i got dancing as a kid, i love it because its unique its right accross my eyebrow and looks like i did it on purpose to be cool, but i didnt.
YOU HANGING OUT OF MY ******* INTERNET ****!
When i was 8, i was stripping bark off a branch with a pocket knife and the knife slipped and sliced my arm. Almost got my wrist. I barely felt it tho, because it was such a clean cut. It was gushing blood, and i went and asked my mom for a band aid. That didn't quite cut it, so i asked for another, and then she asked to see the cut, and she nearly fainted dead away when she did. I just wanted to go back out and play. I was a tough little thing, lol.
I have a scar between thumb and forefinger. When i was had broken my arm (both bones), bandage scoured meat there...
My most precious scars are on the inside... the best ones never show as easily.
well...not sure how precious it is...but the scar above my top lip from an x-boyfriend throwing a plate at me and it cut right through to the other side...reminds me of how i will never tolerate abuse in my life again.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment