Monday, July 26, 2010

How can I get rid of zit scars?

I've had zits near the..let's see..cleaveage area. Like, just below your neck and you can totally see it. Now, the zits are gone, no problem, but it's DARK where the zit used to be! How can I get rid of it? Lemon and Lime juice, I'm afarid will stain my skin more. Thanks! I have no time limit, just want them gone!How can I get rid of zit scars?
Try using a whitening product (Nivea Whitening Scrub works!). Or use Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel. They said it works. Last option: go to a dermatologist.How can I get rid of zit scars?
Lemon and lime juice will not stain your skin. They might dry it out a little, so be sure to use them early in the morning or afternoon and apply lotion or some type of moisturizer at night. Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel is a product you can buy to get rid of them, but also, DRINKING lemon and lime juice can help get rid of scars and help you have clearer skin. Just squeeze some lemon juice into bottled water and drink up. It's actually quite refreshing and helps your skin. You can use yogurt as well, just rub yogurt on the affected area twice a day and be sure to wash it off, and eventually the scars will fade. If none of those work, you might want to buy some Mederma or some other type of cream that you can use that will be sure to fade your scars. Hope I helped. =)
laser treatments. ask your dermatologist.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment