Saturday, July 24, 2010

I'm 13 and I have had acne scars for a few months. What can I do?

I have no pimples, only scars and blacheads. My scars are only on my forehead and my blacheads on my chin, nose and cheeks. Also what can I do about my blacheads?I'm 13 and I have had acne scars for a few months. What can I do?
Blacheads use clearasil daily for blacheads,I think it'd purple.For your scars use vitamin E but not medacine use cream for your faceI'm 13 and I have had acne scars for a few months. What can I do?
o.k now a famous product is hitting the market and the product is nilton by company dr.reddys this will rectify your problem.
If you鈥檙e looking for accurate acne information, best to see a dermatologist. Some people believe doctors are predisposed to take the easy way to deal with acne鈥?prescription drugs. But, with many, this simplistic answer may not be the appropriate course of action. Some feel that such prescription drugs just treat the symposium and not the underlying cause. But, a local dermatologist is still your best starting point.


For me personally, I discovered a great informational acne treatment site. Not only is there good information/articles but I got their audio e-book and following it鈥檚 advice can now say that my acne is a thing of the past! Keep in mind, were all different and there are various types of acne, so what works for some may not be totally effective for all.





Bottom line, hang in there, you will get past this! Sincere best wishes and good luck.


Oh, by the way the site that helped me is:


http://www.acne-treatment-medicine-1.inf鈥?/a>
well its sortah simple...if u want 2 go to ure doctor u can or u can try products from the drugstore. for ure blackheads i suggest u wash ure face really well and use stuff like ''clearisil blackhead cleanser''. N 4 ure scars u can simply go 2 the drugstore and find lotions that r able to treat scars for ex: if u had a cut u wuld use neosporin right?...right cuz it wuld help it the best person to ask this is ure docter.
You need to use sunscreen to protect the scars from getting any worse. The blackheads can be removed with a special tool specifically designed to remove them, which you can get at a drugstore. Wash the sunscreen off your face every night to prevent further breakouts.
Take it from me, kid, go to a dermatologist. You will regret it if you don't take care of this now! Later may be too late. A good dermatologist can help you prevent future (and often permanent!) scarring.





I've tried pro activ and it seems I'm the only one who won't use it anymore. It worked for awhile but then it started to work against my skin so I stopped.





Good luck!
Get PROACTIVE~ It works.. No bull-shyt~
Check out this site. It has opinions of experts which can help you.








For Health %26amp; Beauty tips visit:


http://www.freewebs.com/beautytip/

No comments:

Post a Comment