Monday, July 26, 2010

Does anyone know about lemon juice and acne scars?

I have read that it really helps, but no details. Do you use fresh lemons or is lemon juice ok? Help, please.Does anyone know about lemon juice and acne scars?
Yes it does work, but be patient to see results, put it on before bed. I use pure lemon juice by Sicilia . It's in a small yellow bottle with a green cap in your produce section by the lemons. Apply with a cotton ball or use real lemons.Does anyone know about lemon juice and acne scars?
I really don't think it will help. I would try something with retin-A in it and use it every night before bed. Don't use it while you're out in the sun or you'll get burned! Also do an at-home facial peel once every week to two weeks. Good luck!
hi


I would advice you to try some home based remedies for skin ,hair and weight problems, this link has some good information it sure did help me so here goes,


http://tinyurl.com/zrol5





goodluck
I know that lemon juice mixed with water and sprayed onto hair lightens hair. However, never heard anything about acne scars.
I think the lemon juice has citric acid in it, which will help minimize scarring. However, this will take years. Many people in the Mediterranean used to use lemons or orange juices on their skin for this reason. There is also a cream in the stores that you can buy, which contains citric acid. I can't remember its name, but it has a green cap. Good luck!
it helps them taste like lemon, but it isn't going to make them go away
no
If you spray fresh lemons mixed with water makes you hair lighter i don t really now what acne scars is sorry i love to help

No comments:

Post a Comment