Saturday, July 24, 2010

How to get rid of scars?

I have some scars on my face and legs and stuff that I have been using mederma to get them less noticeable, and it has been working pretty good, but I have some on my back that I cant really reach to apply the mederma on them, so I was wondering if anyone knows of any type of spray to minimize the look of scars that works as well (or maybe even better?) than mederma. thanks.How to get rid of scars?
If possible, get somebody to apply it for you.Or you can get liquid vitamin E and use a microfiber cloth attached to a backbrush to rub it in.Scars have to fade with time and a little help from you.If they are Keloid (the kind that sticks up off your skin) they take even longer to fade if ever.Good luck.How to get rid of scars?
try your chemist they have a wide range of creams, shower gels and sprays good luck.
Ambi is what I use, and cocoa butter helps a whole lot. Try that.

No comments:

Post a Comment