Saturday, July 24, 2010

How can I help prevent acne and acne scars?

Consult a dermatologist. I had acne problems and have used countless commercial products, but none of them worked. Until I went to a dermatologist and I finally found something that truly works! :)How can I help prevent acne and acne scars?
one way to prevent acne is to avoid eating greasy foods. Greasy food causes excessive oil in your body, which starts to build up in pimples. You can prevent acne scars by not scratching your acnes. Scratching leaves a mark/scar.How can I help prevent acne and acne scars?
hi there is a product caled bio oil you can get it from the chemist and it costs about 6 quid its very good im using in my scars it wont dissappeaer over night but you must use it every day i do recommend it gud luck
the best way to keep ur skin clean is trust me drink a 3 glasses of water early in the morning as soon as u get up, and before u sleep fash ur face with cold water, and every day have two neem capsules thats it ur skin will be crystal clear..
Go to the pharmacist and get Skinnoren.. its good to kill bacteria that cause acne as to scars, i suppose keep ur hand off your face. If you already have scars then ofcoz they also have good medicine off the shelf.





Not much help i noe, but seriously Skinnoren is very good.-J

No comments:

Post a Comment